Friday 25 November 2011

Have I Got News For You? Probably not, the News is just Nonsense.

RAPE. MURDER. WAR. SENTENCING. DEATH. POVERTY. MONEY. GREED.
The key words of the modern news website/reporting.

I challenge you to find a news website or article these days that doesn't cover one of these topics or not even mention one of these key words.
Makes me want to project vomit over everything.
BBC, ITV, SKY and all you bad-ass Media Platforms out there -

I invite you to construct a decent News Format where you are not JUST filling our heads with all this unsavoury propaganda, but you are also following some of the good stories in life about Real People.

and I'm not talking actors informing us of their movie-scripted life in which "Grandmother Teresa died and thats why I want to be who I want to be" X-Factor heart-throb edits (VOMIT)

I'm talking non-sensationalistic news about real people doing real good things with their lives.
THERE ARE PLENTY. GET THEM EYES OPEN. You closed-minded wizards.

Cheers then.

Leave a Reply